Sunday

Scripture Sunday

Hi folks. I am going to try to start a weekly post called, Scripture Sunday. I will pick a topic, and post Scriptures for a month. This months topic is..........................................Gods Authority!!!!!!!!!!!!
         
              And God said unto Moses," I AM THAT I AM;" and He said, "Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Isreal, I AM hath sent me to you. "                          Exodus 3:14 

                                     ***********

         For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens;God himself that formed the earth and made it; He hath established it,he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.                      Isaiah 45:18

                                    ************ 

            And when Abram was nighty years and nine, the Lord appeared to him and said,I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect.            Genesis 17:1


                           
                    
                Hope you enjoyed that.  Have a great day.                                                                       

3 comments:

I love nice comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog.