Tuesday

Polyvore-FALL!!!

Hey what up my peeps? I know what you are thinking in your head,"Awkward." but please stick around. I saw other bloggers using this site called Polyvore, and I finally checked in to it. ;) I am hooked. It is an awesome site. The only thing is that there are some immodest clothes, so you have to be careful what you create. My "name" on polyvore is sunshine-n-boots. I really really really want this outfit. 
Does anybody have a personal relationship with Santa? ;) 

     Is anybody else ready for fall????? *cheers* Now thats what I'm talkin about!!!!!!!! I am so ready for a lovely crackling fire. 
   
    Also I just want to remind you guys that I am going to have an amazing giveaway when I reach 10 followers!!! 

P.S. Do you like Polyvore?
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love nice comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog.