Monday

Fashion & Modesty

I really like clothes, and shoes!.... but, it is hard to find clothes that aren't see-through, show to much skin, or say inappropriate things. (on Fresh Modesty Olivia shows you how to make adorable clothes modest.) Now a days most girls think only think about getting a boyfriend and looking "good."   1. The point of having a boyfriend is getting married, are you going to get married at 13? probably not.  2. God made you pretty, you may not think you're pretty, but you are beautiful in Gods eyes & that's all that matters. You don't need make-up, short-shorts, or belly shirts.Now I not saying you absolutely can't wear those things, but you don't need to. 3. Even if you don't think you are pretty Mr. Perfect will think you are. Sorry I hope this was inspiring.



2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I agree what you said about boyfriend/girlfriend issue, I mean really, are you going to get married at 13/14? I don't think so! :)

    So you would like to do a Q&A with me? I'd love to! You'll be my first blog person to do it with! Well do you have an email or can we use your parent's email? I'll email you the question's and then you email me back your answers and then I'll compose it into a post and post it!

    If you can just leave the email address on my blog and if you don't want me to publish it I won't! :)

    ~Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, your blog here!! Just found it through Ireland's blog:-) I will definitely be looking at and enjoying your future post!

    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

I love nice comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog.