Monday

New life, and a New Blog!!!


   Hi. My mom calls me sunshine. I live on 34 acres, and have a llama, chickens, cows, dogs, and a few cats. I love living here because I have amazing opportunities, like seeing animals when they are first born. A new baby calf joined our family!!!!!!!!! 

                      How Cute!!!!!!!!!

 

  Also, this is obviously the beginning of my blog. The goal of my blog is to display my many photos, and hopefully get to know some Christian girls. I am extremely excited to be blogging.

  Yesterday we celebrated Easter, not just a day when you hunt for eggs, and dress up, a day when Jesus rose from the dead and gave you new life. 

He is risen! 

He is risen indeed!!!!!!  

Have a wonderful day.   

 

              

      

 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Sunshine! Thanks for leaving a little note behind on your visit to my blog :) Beautiful pictures! I love calves... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love nice comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog.